A baby that is constipated cannot speak for him or herself except cry for relief. He is unable to explain where it is hurting or what the problem is; he is completely helpless and in the hands of his parents. What is a new mother to do? You cannot give a six-month old medication, and you also want your infant to stop crying and not make matters worse by not having a solution.
Dealing with constipation in infants can be stressful if you don’t know what to do. Sometimes one has to resort to measures one would not ordinarily resort to, but it is very much a matter of emergency when you have a baby with a hard stool stuck in his bum; you have to put on a glove and remove it. A lot of mothers have experienced constipation in their children, and if constipation is a regular problem with your infant and this has happened more than once, you should read a book on how to deal with the problem using natural remedies which can help with constipation. The book poses questions such as:
· the color of the baby’s stool and what it means by consulting a chart,
· symptoms of constipation that don’t appear to be related to the bowel,
· primary reasons infants become constipated and how you can fix this,
· foods that bring constipation relief in children of all ages,
· how to create healthy bowel habits in children,
· whether chiropractic can help,
· significance of exercise and having a healthy bowel,
· top causes for child constipation,
· getting rid of bloating.
You may not know, but being constipated all the time can be lethal. Learn how you can help yourself and your family with natural remedies and get rid of constipation once and for all. Click here for Getting Rid of Constipation.