Apr 19, 2012
Mistakes women often make with men
• A woman meets a new man she is attracted to and if he is attracted to her too she is all over him, wants her friends to meet him, and invites him over almost immediately for coffee and to come and meet her folks. She wants everyone to see the great guy she is dating without knowing anything much about him.
• She immediately spoils him by buying tickets for the Lakers game or some other sport and smothers him by being around all the time. He does not have to do very much in the relationship to get what he wants.
• If she manages to hold the man’s interest by the third week she knows the color of his bed sheets before she knows what kind of work he does except ‘something in insurance’ which she did not bother to confirm.
• Because of his sustained interest in her, she does not do a background check and has no idea if he lives where he says he does.
• She is still hurting from her previous relationship and is needy and clingy and emotionally inept. She wants to know when he is going to put a ring on her finger.
• Her biological clock is ticking and she talks all the time about how much she would like to have a baby to complete her relationship which has scarcely been over a month.
• She becomes used to the relationship and no longer surprises him at the door dressed in her skimpy nurse’s uniform which she wore when she used to play doctor and nurse. There is no element of surprise.
• She trusts him immediately and suggests a joint account at the bank, which she figures will make them a couple, and is a totally stupid thing to do. She allows him to buy a stereo and an iPod on the card because in her mind they will be together forever.
• When he takes too long talking about his feelings and that he does not want a permanent relationship, she offers him a place to stay and buys him gifts.
• He moves in, does not pay for his portion of the rent, makes no contribution to the grocery bill, and in fact now comes to her when he needs money.
• She loses her man and the money and ends up in front of Judge Mathis trying to get it back.